Though these may be light-weight, they clearly demonstrate a changing relationship with the world around us.
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Earlier Blog Posts (by Month)
- Augmented Reality for the PS3
- Mattel Releasing Augmented Reality Toy Line to Sup...
- Google Adds Moon to Its Simulation Core
- Augmented Reality iPhone Apps
- Twitter House
- Facebook Will Do "Billions in Revenue" Annually by...
- The Rise of Community Genomics
- Simulating How Incompetence Flows Through Hierarch...
- Here Come Floating Prosumer Probes... Or Not...
- ▼ July (9)
About Alvis Brigis
- Alvis Brigis
- Alvis Brigis is a media specialist and futurist residing in Los Angeles. Most recently, he was Executive Producer for The Future of Facebook, the first Open Foresight project to be funded and released, and Story Producer on History Channel’s Invention USA. He’s produced and written for TV networks including NBC, VH1, THC and Sundance Channel. He co-founded Future Scanner (a prediction harvesting tool), Swarmado (a mobile content-sharing app for events) and has developed a variety of forward-looking startups. Alvis serves on the advisory board of Acceleration Studies Foundation and blogs about the social side of accelerating change at Social Node. He’s also an avid sci-fi and comedy writer.